- CA HEM DOSHI . 171+ Reads
Your attempt is round the corner. So, we are sharing some tips to help you answer your CA exam paper effectively:
1. Always start reading the paper from Question 2: Before starting the exam, never read question 1. Question 1 is a compulsory question for a reason. It is meant to break your confidence. Do not read it in your reading time. Start with Question 2, and read all the questions other than Question 1 in the reading time. Identify the questions you are not going to attempt and leave it.
2. Manage your time: Time management is crucial. Allocate time for each question based on its marks and difficulty level. Make sure you leave enough time to review your answers at the end. The usual math is you have 36 mins per question. (3 hours*60 minutes = 180 mins, 180/ 6 questions = 36 mins / subject)
3. Understand the question: Read each question carefully and understand what is being asked. Identify the key points and make sure you answer the question as per the requirements.
4. Plan your answer: Before you start writing your CA exam answer sheet, plan your approach. Jot down the important points and make a rough outline of your answer.
5. Use relevant case laws / sections numbers: Whenever possible, use relevant case laws /sections to support your answers. This will help you to demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and score more marks. Do not mention the case law or the section number if you are unsure. Start with " As per the relevant case law / section of the ……. Law"
6. Be concise: Be concise in your answers. Avoid writing unnecessary details and stick to the point. This will help you to save time and ensure that you cover all the questions.
7. Revise your answers: Finally, revise your answers carefully. Check for any mistakes or errors and make sure you have answered all the questions. If you have time, re-check your calculations to avoid any errors.
8. Stay calm and composed: It is normal to feel anxious during the exam, but try to stay calm and composed. Take deep breaths if you feel stressed, and stay focused on the task at hand.
9. Do not leave the hall till the end: Stay till the end of the 3 hours, even if you feel you don’t know anything more. You never know what can strike you and you might just be able to write a full answer.
At the end, DO NOT GIVE UP: JAAN HAI TOH JAHAAN HAI